Cognos Planning and reporting (most current version).  Candidate MUST be US
Citizen or Green Card only – NO H1B for this role due to client restrictions.
Location:  Denver, CO
Duration: 6MTHS
Rate: $40/hr c2c all inclusive
Total years of Exp: 8-9
Cognos Planning and reporting (most current version)

Thanks and Regards,
Vishali
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc ||"Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 315
Fax No: 847.890.6357
Email: vish...@agilees.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply to
vish...@agilees.com with "remove" in the subject heading and your email address
in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.We
sincerely regret any inconvenience Regards.