Hi

Let me know if you could support me on the below req. Please shoot the
resume to a...@aim-cc.com with the rate, contact details, current location
and visa status

*For NJ*

*FLEX Developer with Core Java.*

*See the highlights below…*

need of a Sr. Core Java/Flex Developer. Senior developer to work as part of
clients Foreign Exchange broking system Development Team. The successful
candidate must be able to work independently while actively participating in
a dynamic, global team.

*Required:*

*Flex/Action Script, Cairngorm Framework, Charting LCDS / Blaze DS, AIR)*and
*Core Java Developer ( Spring , Servlets , Web Services, Core Java (Swing
highly pref)*. J2EE (Spring, Servlets API, JMS, Web Services), XML, UML, and
design patterns, relational databases and SQL.

*Other info:*

Good knowledge of App/Web Server (Apache Tomcat, Axis, ActiveMQ)

Experienced working with TCP and UDP communications protocols

Experienced with network trace capture and analysis

Experienced with real-time messaging systems, data communications
technologies

Working knowledge of  MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, Project

Good understanding of full product, project and system lifecycle
methodologies and processes

Good oral/written communication and interpersonal relationship skills

Able to create a work plan which can be executed with minimal supervision

Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects

Ability to be both an analytical & conceptual thinker - strategic as well as
pragmatic

Openness to learning new concepts and methodologies

Thanks & Regards

Amar
AIM Computer Consulting LLC
17197 N Laurel Park