Dear Partner,

Greetings for the day!

We have the following new opportunity and need your help in fulfilling it, kindly mail me the matching resumes of your consultants immediately with contact details/best possible hourly rates/availability/location in one mail and I will get in touch with them.

***NOTE: Please send across resumes of consultant's who are on your own W2/H1 only and strictly do not broadcasst this position on any job boards.

NEED ONLY LOCAL CONSULTANTS ***********************************

Title
                       : Websphere Administrator (Production Support)

Location                :
Newyork City, NY.

Duration
               : 6 + months

Experience
               : 6 to 8 Years

                       : ASAP

Responsibilities:

Day to day operations and responsiveness for problem resolution as well as instituting proactive measures to identify and correct issues before they affect the business team
* Performance monitoring & tuning of all WebSphere server instances such as portal, application, process, content manager.
* Performance monitoring & tuning of all database instances
* Capacity planning
* Implementation & maintenance of WebSphere and Database servers including the application of vendor supplied fixpacks and upgrades.
* Clustering of application servers
* Production Turnover
* Configuration Management
* Support for Development Projects

Required Skills:

* The successful candidate will be capable of demonstrating effective trouble shooting qualities such as detailed analysis and a methodical resolution approach during stressful situations.
* Clear, concise communication skills
* Configuration, installation & administration of WebSphere application, portal, process server, and content manager
* AIX/UNIX operating system
* Network (routing, DNS, NAT, TCPIP, troubleshooting, etc.)
* WebSphere server & DB2 database performance tuning
* Clustering
* High availability

Regards,
Jason Power

IT TrailBlazers, LLC
Box B-10 New Brunswick Technology Center
100 Jersey Avenue, Suite B 201
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Phone: 732 227 1772 Ext: 310
Phone : 732 790 4021

Fax       :732 909 2358
ja...@ittblazers.com

www.ittblazers.com
IT Trailblazers sends emails pertaining to Consulting and Recruiting. Pursuant
to Federal Law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages from us,
please reply to this message with "REMOVE" in the Subject line and include ALL
complete Email addresses and aliases to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
unintentional and is sincerely regretted.