Hi ,

             This is Ravi from NTech Solutions Inc..I am having a
requirement with one of my direct Clint .If your consultant resume matches
with requirement please do respond with the updated resume,rate and contact
details.

*Kindly send with details as below for quick submission:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Ph.No/Email:
Work Status (US Citizen/GC/H1B):
Last of SSN#:
DOB:
Willing to relocate?(Y/N):
Availability to start:
Employer Details:
*Experience with BCBS or Blue's Assocation(Atena/Humana etc..) MUST
*
*
Position: Business Analyst

Location: OwingsMills,MD

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: Open

Job Description:*
Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the
IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT
organization, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT
organization on the direction of the business. Gathers information about the
organization’s work processes and information flows. Documents existing
process in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new IT
solutions and implementation processes. Possesses an understanding of
technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business
groups supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Has basic
knowledge in functions they support. Has knowledge and background of other
technologies and tools. Has basic understanding of business, market and
industry issues facing a specific business unit or function. Supports
several simple to moderately complex business processes.

Performs testing and implementation support for voice response
implementations. Manages, prioritizes and analyzes system defects through
the testing and post production cycles.

Must have:

Experience testing BCBS or Blue's Assocation VRU Systems
Knowledge of BCBS or Blue's Assocation Customer Service Processes
Knowledge of BCBS or Blue's Assocation Products and Business Rules
HPQC Experience
Microsoft Office Suite
NASCO
CARE
Facets
Flexx
 FEP Direct

Experience level – advanced – 5+ years experience

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi |Technical Recruiter|
nTech Solutions Inc.,
Tel:818-232-7462|Fax:888-50N-TECH
r...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com <http://www.ntechsol.com/>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
r...@ntechsol.com