Hi ,

             This is Ravi from NTech SolutionsInc..I am having a requirement
with one of my direct Clint .If yourconsultant resume matches with
requirement please do respond with theupdated resume,rate and contact
details.

*Kindly send with details as below for quick submission:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Ph.No/Email:
Work Status (US Citizen/GC/H1B):
Last of SSN#:
DOB:
Willing to relocate?(Y/N):
Availability to start:
Employer Details:

****

*Exp with **Healthcare** Exp is MUST*

* *

*Position: **Business Analyst
*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location: OwingsMills,MD** *

*Rate: Open
*

*Interview : Phone + Face 2 Face*

**

*Job Description :*

Serves as a liaison between the *internal/external business community* and
the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user
needs, Translates business requirements into functional specifications for
the IT organization manages changes to such specifications, and educates the
IT organization on the direction of the business. Gathers information about
the organization’s work processes and information flows, Documents existing
process in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new IT
solutions and implementation processes. Possesses an understanding of
technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business
groups supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Has basic
knowledge in functions they support. Has knowledge and background of other
technologies and tools. Has basic understanding of business, market and
industry issues facing a specific business unit or function. Supports
several simple to moderately complex business processes
Performs testing and implementation support for voice response
implementations. Manages, prioritizes and analyzes system defects through
the testing and post production cycles.

*Experience testing Client’s VRU Systems*
Knowledge of Client’s *Customer Service Processes*
Knowledge of Client’s Products and Business Rules
*HPQC Experience*
Microsoft Office Suite
*NASC*O
CARE
*Facets*
Flexx
FEP Direct

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi |Technical Recruiter|
nTech Solutions Inc.,
Tel:818-232-7462|Fax:888-50N-TECH
r...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com <http://www.ntechsol.com/>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
r...@ntechsol.com