Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

If you have anyone with you, please send suitable resumes to
r...@somasoftsol.com along with Contact Details, Current Location,
Availability and Pay Rate (all inclusive) as soon as possible.

Title: *Senior Oracle ADF Developer*

Location: Miami, FL

Duration: 6+ months

Start: *Immediate*

We are looking for a *Senior Oracle ADF Developer* to work in a dynamic team
with our client. The ideal candidate must have in-depth experience with
Oracle ADF, JDeveloper 11g and preferably a strong BEA WebLogic, Java/J2EE
and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL application development background. This position
will proactively collaborate with business users and functional analysts to
translate business requirements into technical designs and solutions.

*Responsibilities:*

• Document technical design.

• Complete coding, unit testing and peer reviews on-schedule and with high
quality.

• Perform configuration and change management activities.

• Adhere to the standard WFS development processes.

• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.

*Requirements (MANDATORY SKILLS):*

• 5-7 years of Java/J2EE, JDeveloper/ADF development experience.

• 3-5 years relevant work experience with Oracle Financials, Order-to-Cash
(OTC) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) applications is preferred.

• 3-5 years of BEA WebLogic, J2EE Application Server and Oracle SOA Suite
platform experience is preferred.

• Experience with version control systems, preferably CVS.

• Knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL.

*Education:*

• BS in Computer Science is required.

• MS/MBA in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus.

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email:
r...@somasoftsol.com<http://us.mc11.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=...@somasoftsol.com>

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.