Hi ,

             This is Ravi from NTech Solutions Inc..I am having a
requirement with one of my direct Clint .If your consultant resume matches
with requirement please do respond with the updated resume,rate and contact
details.

*Kindly send with details as below for quick submission:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Ph.No/Email:
Work Status (US Citizen/GC/H1B):
Last of SSN#:
DOB:
Willing to relocate?(Y/N):
Availability to start:
Employer Details:

*Exp with Energy domain is a PLUS
*

*Position: Oracle DBA
*

*Duration: 8+ months*

*Location:  Baltimore,MD *

*Rate: Open (As low as possible)
*

*Interview : Phone + Face 2 Face*

*Job Description :*
Looking for mid to senior-level DBA to augment support functions.
Essential Functions:
1. *Provide Oracle DBA technical support in a UNIX infrastructure.*
2. Plan and implement Oracle software installations, upgrades, and patches.
3. Plan and build database instances and objects.
4. Plan and implement Oracle backup and recovery.
5. Monitor and tune Oracle database for optimum performance. Assist in
capacity planning of Oracle database servers.
6. Troubleshoot Oracle infrastructure problems.
7. Provide technical assistance and guidance to application support staff
and project teams.
8. Develop, document, and implement operational support procedures for the
Oracle infrastructure components.
9. Develop, document, and implement security configuration for Oracle
software and database instances to comply with existing standards.
10. Refresh development/test databases from copies of production.
11. Available for 24x7 on-call support.

*Skills:*
*5-7 years of database administration experience*
Ability to work independently as well as communicate extremely well with
customers and end users.
*Strong knowledge of Unix --* not Wintel. Excellent communication
Ability to work closely with clients in a fast paced & high pressure
environment.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi |Technical Recruiter|
nTech Solutions Inc.,
Tel:818-232-7462|Fax:888-50N-TECH
r...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com <http://www.ntechsol.com/>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
r...@ntechsol.com