Hi

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Geethika and I would like to inform You about an Opportunity

Please read the below requirement and send me the profile.

* The referral of your friends and colleagues are highly appreciated.*

*Net work Engineer*

*Location:Middle Town, NJ*

*Duration:one year+*

 Job Description;

·         Advanced WAN/LAN troubleshooting problem determination skills.
Knowledge of Cisco/Juniper Routers and Switches
• Ability to do Tier4 support
• Excellent understanding of routing and switching protocols, including BGP,
OPSF, VLANs.
• Strong Knowledge of IP, including IP network architecture and how ISPs
interconnect (peering/transit, etc
Strong understanding of TCP, including flows and tuning parameters
Strong understanding of HTTP
• Very strong hands-on skills with extensive experience in the design and
construction of complex lab setup and recreation of production setup.
• Hands-on experience with and knowledge of lab test equipment including
Protocol Analyzers (e.g. Network General Sniffer), Traffic Generators (e.g.
IXIA, Spirent), and Application Simulation (e.g. IXIA, Avalanche) tools
• Ability to analyze BGP routing table and Netflow data.
• Test Automation, writing scripts and computer programming experience is
strongly desired.
o Experience with scripting in Expect, Perl, shell.
• Strong background in Unix/Linux is desirable.
• Ability to identify and analyze network quality and operational processes
and then drive corrective/preventive action plans

*Skills Inventory *

*Skill *

*Experience *

*Need *

1)

Advanced LAN/WAN troubleshooting/itbl solation

Intermediate

Required

2)

Cisco / Juniper Routers / Switches

Intermediate

Desired

3)

Ability to do Tier 4 Support

Intermediate

Required

4)

IP including TCP and routing (BGP, OSPF, VLANS)

Expert

Required

5)

Strong knowledge of IP - IP network arch.

Expert

Required

6)

Hands on skills w/extensive design and lab setup

Expert

Required

7)

end to end solution/SE

Intermediate

Required

8)

Protocol Analyzers , Traffic Generators, App simul

Intermediate

Required

9)

Analyze BGP / Netflow Data

Intermediate

Required

10)

HTTP, CDN

Intermediate

Desired

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Geethika*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Technocrafts, Inc.***

*14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA*

*Ph : 703.579.8551  ||Fax : 703.783.8455*

*geeth...@tcsin.com||www.tcsin.com*

*Yahoo IM : **geethika_tcsin*

**

 Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.