REPLY WITH SUITABLE PROFILES ASAP....!!!!

Please respond to j...@datagrp.com

Position: SAS/DI Developer

Location: Oakland, CA

Duration: 3- 6 Months Extendable

GC/Citizens/EAD

Job Description:

Description of Responsibilities:

Design

¨      Data Warehouse Development

¨      Familiar with Star schema and Snowflake design

¨      Use of CA Erwin

¨      Ability to transfer design into SAS DI Studio

Programming

¨      Use of SAS DI Studio (including creating custom transformations)

¨      Use of SAS Information Map Studio and SAS Web Report Studio

¨      Use of SAS Management Console and SAS Server Administration

¨      Use of SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Display Manager

¨      Use of SAS Share

¨      Receipt of SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9

¨      Use of SAS Macros

¨      Use of SAS Access to Oracle using Pass-thru

¨      Use of SAS SQL and query design for efficiencies

Project

¨      Experience with Rapid Warehouse Development

¨      Experience with Prototype Cycle Development

¨      Use of waterfall methodologies

¨      Use of structure design and programming methodologies

¨      Experience with documenting requirements, design, build, and deployment
deliverables

¨      Presentations to technical and business audiences

¨      Experience with test plan development

¨      Experience with program specifications

¨      Use of Microsoft tools: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project

Operating System

¨      Windows 2003 Server, and Windows XP

¨      Security concepts including active directory

¨      Familiar with network topology

Description of Application:

 The objectives of the SAS project are to improve forecast error and increase
Demand Planning efficiency.

The following are the main functionalities of the system:

  a.. Systems responsible for generating and managing product forecasts.
  b.. Defining the forecast models.
  c.. Systems responsible for supporting the monthly consensus forecast
process.
  d.. Overall design of the monthly consensus forecasting process.
  e.. Overall design of the monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
process.
  f.. Building primary view and data input workbenches for each role within the
S&OP process.
  g.. Designing the weekly and ad-hoc business processes related to Demand
Planning.
  h.. Designing the Annual Operations Plan (AOP) process related to Demand
Planning.
  i.. Defining roles and responsibilities associated with Demand Planning and
the monthly consensus forecast.
  j.. Developing what-if modeling capability.
  k.. Automatically interfacing the forecast to Manugistics Fulfillment for
Supply Planning and KW for other business requirements.
  l.. Inclusion of causal factors (price, promotion) into the forecast model

Thanks & Regards,

Joel Garner

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.