Dear Partner,

Good Afternoon,

Hope this e-mail will find you at your best.

We have an urgent requirement for " Sr. SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER  " consultants
with one of my clients. Please find the details and the complete job
description of the position given below.

Position:                          Sr. SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER Consultant

Location:                         Boston, MA (F2F after telephonic at own
expenses)

Duration:                        6 – 8 Weeks with Possibility of Extension

Rate:                                As Low As Possible $/hr All Inclusive

Start Date:                       11/09/09

Positions:                        One

Required Skills:

- Min of 8+ years of Experience.

- Knows Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 or WSS

- Database: SQL 2003/2007

- Has built custom portals before

- Has an understanding of financial services and business workflow
management

Kindly go through the position details and let me know if you have any
consultants matching the skill set or would really appreciate if you can
refer me someone with this skill set.

Kindly submit the resumes with the complete information of Rate, Contact,
Availability, Location & Visa status to speed up the submission process.

Please feel free to get in touch with me for any further information or
queries.

You may pass this opening along to others in your network also who may be
looking for work.

Hope to have some great business in the mere future.

Thanks and you have a great day ahead........

Thanks for your time & concern …….

PRANEETH

Principal Consultant - Business Development || Platinum Infosys Inc ||

Phone: 214 – 550 – 0886 | Fax: 214 – 260 – 1160 | Email:
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com> prane...@platinuminfosys.com |

Yahoo Live @ Praneeth_rec | Linked@
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/linkpraneeth>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/linkpraneeth | Visit us @
<http://www.platinuminfosys.com/> www.platinuminfosys.com |

  _____

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with “
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_r%20e%20m%20o%20v%20e_>
remove” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

  _____

ü Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.