Hi   Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant******

Job Title  : Cognos Consultant
Location : Warren, NJ* (MUST BE LOCAL TO PA OR NY OR MD OR DE OR NJ ONLY)*
Duration : 6+ month contract
Rate         : OPEN

*Primary Skills:  COGNOS 8 experience and Must have work with telecom
industry !!!!!*

Responsible for COGNOS development and maintenance:
•Strong knowledge in requirements analysis, dashboard & reporting design,
workflow, modeling and design practices utilizing Cognos 8
•Expertise in Dashboard Development and performance tuning, as related to
COGNOS
•Strong knowledge of Cognos 8 Business Intelligence Design and Development
for Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio,
PowerPlay
•Knowledge of the technical issues related to the development of the
application
•Business analysis and facilitation skills
•Strong verbal and written communication skills for documentation, knowledge
transfer and team collaboration
•Overall business knowledge of Cellular

Thanks & Best Regards,
Mukesh Jaiswal