Hi,

We have a requirement for SharePoint Developer Columbia,SC.

*Location: Columbia,SC
Duration: 3 Months
Rate    : $40 /hr on C2C ( Sorry for low rate)*

*Technical and Other Skills Required:*

Expert-level experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and MOSS
technologies.

Demonstrable experience with .NET Framework to include .NET 3.5 and
ASP.NETand C#.

Demonstrable experience with
1. Reporting Services, Excel Services, Business Data Collection, and Data
Connections
2. Enterprise Planning, Integration, Deployment and Configuration.
3. SharePoint Security (Custom Membership and Role Providers). Novell
preferred.
4. Sharepoint Development.
5. SharePoint Administration (backup, restore, software patches etc.).
6. SharePoint application life cycle (test, production, source control,
deployment, etc.).
7. Demonstrable experience developing Governance plans
8. Must be a self-starter.
9. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle
diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
10. Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.

If you feel interested in this opportunity, kindly send me your updated
resume in word format along with the following details:

*Full Name              :
Hourly Rate            : $_____/hr
Current Location    :
Visa status              :
 *

*NOTE*: Please do not duplicate your resume with the other Employers/Vendors
for the same client and I appreciate if you could send me Authorization by
an e-mail.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Rao