*HELLO FRIENDS *

*JOB TITLE  :-           Teradata DBA*

*LOCATION  :-           Atlanta,GA*

*DURATION  :-          3 months*

Please let me know if you have any talent available for a Teradata DBA in
Atlanta, GA.  The initial duration is 3 months with the opportunity to be
extended.  Please review the attached job description and required skills
and make sure your consultant meets the requirements.  Please submit your
best consultants and attach the rate.  Email me with any questions.

The initial duration of this project is 3 months with option to extend.

Scope of work:

   - Project assignment will involve the building of physical data
   structures, performance and tuning, workload management, data replication
   (via Data Mover), instrumentation of monitoring/alerting, interfacing with
   development on SQL tuning for our clients Enterprise Data Warehouse, and
   engaging with both internal and external teams as this large system is
   built. **

·         Understand and apply advanced database administration, management
and performance tuning techniques ·         Provide advanced technical
troubleshooting for applications and database systems with emphasis on root
cause analysis ·         Write and maintain documentation describing changes
and modifications to all systems and databases ·         Perform exports,
backups and data extracts as required ·         Research solutions to
various business and technical problems, evaluate alternatives and be able
to present recommendations and justifications to management

   - Conversion of Logical data model to physical data model **

Required skills (do not cut or paste):

   - Functional/Technical Skills
   - High degree of skill with database commands and Teradata utilities such
   as Manager, Administrator, SQL Assistant, TSET, Visual Explain, arc main,
   TASM, etc.
   - Advanced knowledge of database administration tasks such as Database
   - Console utilities, security, and work-load management.
   - Previous experience with issues around database, client tool, and
   hardware upgrades.
   - Ability to write, debug and tune SQL, macros, procedures,
   implementation of multi-value compression, etc.
   - Experience with database monitoring and tuning tools such as Teradata
   - Manager and PMON
   - Solid experience with the Unix operating system and command set as well
   as competence with shell scripting
   - Three to seven years as a database administrator working with Teradata
   - Experience in a large, 24x7 environment
   - Experience with multi-terabyte, multi-application databases

-          In depth experience in deriving optimized physical data models
from the logical data model provided -          In depth experience in
security administration using roles and profiles mechanism

*Kind Regards,*

*Akbar*

*Kolansoft Inc.*

815 Newark Avenue

Jersey City, NJ 07306

Direct Number: 201-484-0340/0348

Fax: 201-656-6696
ak...@kolansoftinc.com
http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.