*!!!! Immediately Needed  Oracle/ETL Developer !!!!*

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Job Title : Oracle/ETL Developer
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Duration : 1+ year Contract

*Oracle/ETL Developers*
*
*
*Candidate MUST have COMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY experience (i.e. AT&T, Verizon,
COX, Motorola, Time Warner, Cablevision, etc.) *
*
*
*candidate MUST have STRONG COMMUNICATION  and PROBLEM SOLVING skills.  *
* *
*
*
*My client is looking for a:*
*Skilled Data Conversion developer *
*Must have some experience in Communications Industry (i.e. AT&T, Verizon,
COX, Motorola) *
*Need some domain knowledge of BSS/OSS systems*

Technical skills are as follows:
Oracle database/SQL experience
SQL*Loader expert
Unix scripting
ETL experience
Flat file data manipulation/transformation skill
Data analysis and mapping working with Application owners
Experience with data extract from DDP (Tandem) is nice-to-have
Strong communications & interpersonal skills

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 275