*For quick response please reply to: v...@westcoastllc.com*
*
Hi,

We are looking for:
*
*ORACLE Apps Developer with Mobile Supply Chain Application & Java*
*
*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration :  6-9 months *
*Rate : All incl – most competitive*

The ideal consultant should be having:

   - Need 2-3 strong  Oracle technical developers who have worked with the
   mobile handhelds  who can write code and development tools around Oracle
    MSCA  using Java
   - Java skills along with MSCA  is a must

*If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your
resume with following mandatory details:*

Full Name:
Contact#:
Email:
Rates:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Total Exp:
US Exp:

Employer details (For Corp2Corp)
Contact Person:
Company Name:
Phone:
Email:

*Thanks,*
*Vik Garg*
*...@westcoastllc.com*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.