Dear Consultant,

Ramsoft Systems Inc (RSI) is a total I.T solutions provider with
full-service Systems development, integration, staff augmentation, T&M
services and offshore operations. RSI specializes in CRM, ERP, e-Commerce,
WAP, Networks and Custom Programming Solutions.

 While browsing the net for experienced professionals, I came across your
resume, and would like to check your availability and interest for the
following opportunity.

Position Title        : Security Systems Engineer

Location               : Chicago, IL / Middletown, NJ

Duration               : 9-12 Months.

Rate                    : DOE

Skills Required:

Assist in development of Windows based software security services to include
Active Directory, IIS, Exchange, Virtual Machines and Windows server
deployments. Determine hardware requirements, software requirements, test,
deploy and train in multiple areas of network security on Windows based
environments.

Skill set in Web development, XML, SDK principles and SQL Data Base
solutions are required.

Desired skills at an intermediate level but not required:

PHP
MySQL
JSON
Solaris 10
Zend
JavaScript
Perl
Shell
AWK
Apache

Please reply back to this email with your most updated resume along With
compensation requirements.

Thanks and have a wonderful day

 Regards

 Mohan Edara

Ramsoft Systems Inc

 ISO 9001: 2000 Certified

 ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

 Tel: (248) 354 0100 Extn: 1582

 Tel: (248) 663 0582, Fax:(248) 354 3626

 mo...@ramsoft.net , www.ramsoft.net

 "Proudly serving the industry for 14 years"