*Job Title: Flash Action Script 3.0 Programmer (Local To NJ Candidates Only)
*

* *

*Location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey*

*Duration: 3+ Months Contract to Hire*

*Interview: Direct In Person*

* *

*Skills: ActionScript3, HTML, CSS, XML, CMS, PHP, MySQL, Objective C, Unity,
Java*

* *

*Must be US Citizen or Green Card or EAD*

* *

   1. Flash Action Script 3.0 Programmer who will be responsible for
   programming Flash web sites, developing custom interactive online courses
   and internet games.

 *Requirement:*

1.       Strong knowledge of Action Script 3.0, object-oriented programming,
and HTML/CSS/XML are mandatory.

2.       Experience with database and content management as well as
e-commerce sites are pluses.

3.       Applicants must be motivated, able to work well under tight
deadlines, take direction easily, and learn quickly.

*Must Have:*

   1. ActionScript 3.0
   2. HTML / CSS / XML

 *Nice To Have:*

   1. CMS
   2. PHP
   3. MySQL
   4. Objective C
   5. Unity
   6. Java

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Manish Iyer (Mani)*

*Business Development Manager*

*Netxert, Inc*

*3915 Research Park Drive , Suite # A-1*

*Ann Arbor , MI 48108*

*Tel :  (734)-418-3287 (EST)*

*Fax : (734)-222-8005*

*Email: m...@netxert.com*

*Or Add me at I'm annaswami...@yahoo.com*

*Website: **www.netxert.com* <http://www.netxert.com/>

*http://www.linkedin.com :: **
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/manish-iyer/3/61/9bb*<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/manish-iyer/3/61/9bb>

* *

*Disclaimer:*

Netxert,Inc. does not endorse undesired email. Please reply with REMOVE in
subject, if you do not want to receive any furtheremail. We apologize for
any inconvenience.