!!!! Immediately Needed HP Quality Center QA !!!!

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Job Title   : HP Quality Center QA
Location  : Owings Mills, MD
Duration  : 6+ Month Contract
*H-1b is OK, but they will be working on a team so they need to have
EXCELLENT Communication skills.
All candidate will need to do a face to face interview following a phone
screen*

Here’s what they need:
They are looking for over three years experience with HP Quality center.
Person will need to have the ability to create &run these quality control
scripts in HP Quality Center against their software, as well as evaluate the
results.
They also will need strong documentation skills, excel skills and the
ability to function as part of a 3 person team.
Experience with software development & QC testing lifecycle mgmt. is very
helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Technical Recruiter