Hi,

Great Morning !!!

If you have any profiles, please send it to* swa...@aim-cc.com*

*Need:* Senior Salesforce.com developer.

*Location:* Avon, CT.{The client may require a Face-2-face, so please keep
candidates local}

*Duration:* 2+ Months.

The hours for this position will be 25+ per week.

Please let me know if you have anyone.  Please make sure they have APEX,
Visualforce, and SOQL.

The client really wants someone who is a Salesforce.com senior developer.
Please let me know if you have anyone.

Project Description:  They mainly deal with AppExchange Package development
and OEM Platform development on Force.com. All projects rely on a knowledge
surrounding APEX, Visualforce, AJAX w/ Force.com, Packaging, LMA, and solid
amount of knowledge of the point & click development side of force.com.
Projects range from a collection of smaller customizations to Salesforce to
full blown applications that fortune 500 companies will be using.

Project Timeline: There is no specific client deadlines, just need to get
several projects done.

-          Platform: Force.com

-          Programming Languages: APEX, Visualforce, SOQL

Function: Anything from architecture to core functionality development to
developing interfacing in force

*Thank you for your time and have a great day!*

* *

*Regards**,*

*Swathi Madhuri*

*Technical Recruiter*