Hello Friends,

    Please find the requirement and send me the resume with the contact
details asap at geo...@aim-cc.com

*Need:* Senior Salesforce.com developer.

*Location:* Avon, CT.{The client may require a Face-2-face, so please keep
candidates local}

*Duration:* 2+ Months.

*Rate:* $60/hr.

The hours for this position will be 25+ per week.

Please let me know if you have anyone.  Please make sure they have APEX,
Visualforce, and SOQL.

The client really wants someone who is a Salesforce.com senior developer.
Please let me know if you have anyone.

Project Description:  They mainly deal with AppExchange Package development
and OEM Platform development on Force.com. All projects rely on a knowledge
surrounding APEX, Visualforce, AJAX w/ Force.com, Packaging, LMA, and solid
amount of knowledge of the point & click development side of force.com.
Projects range from a collection of smaller customizations to Salesforce to
full blown applications that fortune 500 companies will be using.

Project Timeline: There is no specific client deadlines, just need to get
several projects done.

-          Platform: Force.com

-          Programming Languages: APEX, Visualforce, SOQL

Function: Anything from architecture to core functionality development to
developing interfacing in force

Thanks & regards,
Liju George Thomas
Phone: 734-591-3562X1171
Fax   : 734-418-2603
geo...@aim-cc.com

 www.aim-cc.com

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.**