Hi,

We have a very urgent requirement for *“QA Lead” in Melbourne, FL *for* 6
Months +**.* Please review the job requirements and provide the below
requested details along with your resume. **

* *

*Job Title  : QA Lead*

*Location  : Melbourne, FL*

*Duration  :** 6 Months +*

*Rate    :  $42/hr CtoC
*

*Job Description:*

QTP and Loadrunner experts having C/Java and VB Skills

·         Type of Tests: Performance Testing, Regression Testing, System
Integration Testing, System Test, Smoke Test, End to End Test

·         Tools: HP Mercury Testing tools, Quality Center (Ver.10), QTP
(Ver. 10), Load Runner (Ver. 9.5), HP Site Scope, Diagnostics

·         Technology/Coding: C, VB, Java, C-Sharp, PL SQL, Oracle / SQL
Database, WIndows level programming .

·         Additional: QTP and QC Communication Knowledge, Batch script
testing Automation (Non GUI), knowledge & experience in building good
architecture for automated testing

·         Process: QA SME Expert, Knowledge & Experience of AGILE,

·         Good communication skills to interact with PMO, Network team and
other stakeholders

*Please respond with the below requested Information: *

Full Name:

Hourly Rate:

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Availability-----:

Re-location:

Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN:

DO YOU GIVE US THE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORIZATION TO REPRESENT YOU FOR THIS
POSITION?

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*

CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

*Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008

Ph: 248-522-6862

Fax: 248-538-8435

E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com; madhav_compus...@yahoo.com;