Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

This is Ranold Mcfly and I am a Sr.Recruiter with *GlobalNest*. Please let
me know if you are interested in a contract position with our client.

I found your resume on the Job Board for the Position of *Business
Analyst(Strong Financial Background): New York City* for our Client.**

* **Title:*

*Business Analyst(Strong Financial Background)*

*Length:*

*6+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)*

*Location:*

*New York City***

*Job Description and Skills Required*

*(Need a Strong Financial Background)*

*Required Skills:*

Test Plans, Writting SQL Queries, Documentation, Some Data Warehousing,
Finacial back ground

*Role Specific Responsibilities:

*- Serve as a liaison between the technology build team and Private Banking
business users

- Own documentation of detailed functional design specifications, working
with the businesss to analyze business requirements, providing technical
expertise and producing functional design

- Tracking and managing issues, risks and action items as well as other
planning deliverables on all PB Finance technology projects

- Performing data analysis, including loading data into tables and access
databases and writing sql to perform analyze the data

- Documenting test plans/scripts, ensuring that requirements can be easily
translated/mapped into test scripts

- Developing and executing system integration test scripts and ensuring the
testing results correspond to the businesses expectations

- Working with other business analysts and the technology build team to
design and implement technology solutions

*Job Family Description:*
Performs and coordinates the analysis and design of business systems.

Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the needs of the assigned
customer group from the business and technical perspective.

Works closely with clients and with other system groups to capture business
requirements and see them through implementation.

Develops and executes systems testing.

Acts as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical systems
groups.

*If you are interested in the position please send me your resume in the
word format and can you please answer the qualifying questions as well:*

* *

*RESUMES WITHOUT THESE DETAILS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER PROCESS*

*Few Questions:*

Full Name (As per SSN):

Legal Status:

Total Experience:

Best Number to reach:

Alternate Number:

Best Time to call: *  *
Email ID:

Rate (On $ W2/ 1099/ C2C):
Availability:* *
Current location:
Relocation:

Thank you,

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Regards,

* *

*Ranold Mcfly
*GlobalNest LLC. *I *281 State Route 79, Suite #208, Morganville, NJ 07751
Work: 732-333-5839 *I *Fax 732-333-5946 *I *r...@globalnest.com* I*
www.globalnest.com* **I*

IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):*
*rano_recrui...@yahoo.com<rano_recruit...@yahoo.com>
*I *Gtalk: rano.recrui...@gmail.com <rano.recrui...@gmail.com%28no>

* *

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.