Please send the profiles to <<*she...@tarkshya.com*>>

* *

*Requirement:*

*Need SAS Programmer*

*Location: San Francisco*

*Duration: 5+ Months *

*Must Have:*

*- at least 7+ years as a SAS Programmer*

*- either marketing project experience of financial industry experience*

* *

*Expert: Skills equiv. to 11+ yrs in comparable position or obtained
specialized certificate, thus skill level considered highly specialized *

* *

*Prior hands-on Management Reporting definition and development highly
preffered. *

* *

*Carries out complex assignments requiring in-depth working knowledge of
marketing principles, program and procedures and a solid understanding of
relevant business issues. In-depth knowledge of database analysis. Highly
competent in the use of SAS and SQL in an Oracle or Teradata environment,
experience using complex data sources in relational and flat file formats,
advance expertise with excel, including the use of pivot tables to display
and manipulate information. *

* *

*Comfort with translating sometimes vague or evolving business requirements
into production-grade technical and reporting requirements, and further
implementing these requirements.*

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

Shekar
*Tarkshya Computer Solutions Inc.*

Email : she...@tarkshya.com  Contact *# *732-325-3590

  www.tarkshya.com
address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.