--
Hi All

 Hope all is well

Was wonderign if you could support me on the below req. Plese shoot the
resume to sat...@aim-cc.com with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status

*Peoplesoft SQR Developer*

*Madison, WI***

*Phone Interview to Hire***

*Start May 1st, 2010***

*Rate: $45/hr MAXIMUM***

*6-12 Months***

* *

****MUST HAVE UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE, PUBLIC SECTOR*******

*
 *

*Senior SQR Report Developers (2 Positions)***

*Analyze, design, develop and unit test *SQR reports, Crystal, and
Peoplesoft queries**

*5+ years PSFT development experience***

* Create **unit test plan with detail test conditions** and expected results
with the help of functional team member ***

*3+ years development HCM experience with modules including Human Resources,
Benefits, Absence Management, Time and Labor, Payroll, and Commitment
Accounting***

*5+ years of experience with SQR, App Engine, PeopleCode, Crystal, Query***

*Provide support to the functional teams **during the testing and fix the
issues as they are identified***

*Higher Ed, Heathcare, or public sector experience ***

* Create and update all the required documentation related to **SQR
reports/queries during the different phases of the project***

*Implementation experience with large, multi-site organizations (50,000 plus
employees*

*Application Developer*

Location: NYC

Duration: 6 months contract

Rate: $50/hr

*Strong UNIX SHELL Scripting Experience*

*Strong Perl Scripting*

*Need C/C++ on UNIX Platform*

*Need Database Development (Oracle, Sybase)*

*SQL Queries*

*         Stored Procedures*

*Functions*

*Packages*

*Triggers*

*       MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access*

*       MS Project*

* *

*Operating Systems like*

*     Unix Sun Solaris*

*     Windows Server 2003*

Sai satish Marketing
Manager- Team lead Aim Computer Consulting 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,
Suite # 513, Livonia, MI 48152. Phone: 734-591-3562, Ext.#\1164 Fax:
734-418-2603 E mail: sat...@aim-cc.com Web: www.aim-cc.com gmail:
jayanishriya0...@gmail.com yahoo : aak_jai...@yahoo.com