Hi,

Our Client is looking for:

Oracle CDH Techno-Functional Consultant

Location: Atlanta, GA
Length: 3-12 months
Start: ASAP
Interview :phone
Rate: HR + expenses

Immediate need  for  a highly skilled Oracle Customer Data Hub (CDH)
resource with technical and functional skills.

Client would  need for the resource to start as early as next week and
remain engage at a min of 3 months and max of a year.  They must agree to
stay engaged the entire time with a 4 week notice

Also, before I forget this resource might also have the ability to work
directly for this customer in the future.

Demand:
Need a Customer Data Hub (CDH) technical application resources to support
customer deployment and post go live support.  Resource would be responsible
to interfacing with the various business units that transact data with CDH.
 Primary role would be to provide analysis, trouble shooting, tuning, etc.
around the underlying technology architecture that CDH is built on.  Initial
ramp up would include turnover from Hitachi consulting team.
Legacy system is the data source for the CDH and data is sync'ed with Oracle
eBiz apps (R12).  Technical resource would provide support for the technical
architecture and interfacing between the applications.
Resource should be strong in knowledge of TCA, CDH, and AR.

Other Requirements:

75% Technical Role; 25% Functional knowledge
Trading Community Architecture (TCA)
Accounts Receivable
Location: Atlanta
Duration: 3-6 months
Start: ASAP

If you are interested in applying then please send your resume with
following details:

Complete Name:
Contact No.:
eMAIL:
Rates:
Current Location:
Contract Type:
Visa Status:
IT Exp:
Joining Time Required:

Company details required for Corp2Corp Applicants:
Contact Person/ Employer Name:
Contact Numbers:
Email:

Thanks.
Vik Garg
v...@westcoastllc.com

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.