Hi,

Hope you are doing great….

If you have anyone with you, please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.com  along with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa
Status, Availability, Pay Rate (all inclusive) and Employer Details for the
following requirement.

Title: *Business Analyst*

Location: Mountain View, CA

Duration: Long Term

*Required Skills:*

- Must have 15+ years of experience in Industry.* - MANDATORY*

- 8+ years of industry experience in a Business Analyst capacity.

- SaaS, QTC (Quote to Cash) business process knowledge.* - MANDATORY*

- Understanding the Distribution Business.* - MANDATORY*

- Process Flows, Use Cases, BRD, FSD witting abilities.* - MANDATORY*

- Write Use Cases.

- Stakeholder Engagement.* - MANDATORY*

- DMAIC or Six Sigma experience.* - MANDATORY*

- Proven track record of superior business analysis.

-  Ability to present the proper level of detail to the intended audience
consolidating / analyzing data from internal and external sources to
formulate action plans / recommendations that support business needs.

- Ability to lead, facilitate and drive business process transformation
analysis and recommendations.**

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email: r...@somasoftsol.com

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.