*Sr.  J2EE Developers*

*Greensboro**, NC** *

*6 months +.*

*hire over the phone.*

 I am now looking for resumes that have *at least 2 years of JSF and Spring
experience  AND have Insurance or Financial experience*.

I am looking for *Sr.  J2EE Developers with JSF and Spring*.  *Must have 6 +
years of experience*.

Brain Bench or Sun Certifications are a big plus.

Candidates should have solid experience on both new and maintenance
projects.

Candidates should also have a resume of Fortune 500 Companies.

Please send across any relevant resumes and the details

CONSULTANT FIRST AND LAST NAME:

TOTAL EXPERIENCE:

TOTAL US EXPERIENCE:

VISA STATUS:

LAST 4 DIGITS OF SSN:

RELOCATION ISSUSES:

END DATE OF LAST ASSIGNMENT:

AVAILABILITY:

RATE:

CURRENT LOCATION:

CONTACT INFORMATION:

EMAIL ADDRESS:

EMPLOYER DETAILS

*Thanks & Regards,*

 *Aaron ***

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*
*Generic Solutions Inc. | *

*12200 Ford Road Suite # 480**************************. Dallas, TX 75234*

*Tel: 214-230-9240* *│**Fax:
972-346-6115**│**aa...@gensolinc.com*<aa...@gensolinc.com>
*│**www.gensolinc.com |*

*"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)"** *

* *

* Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"*

*P* *Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary***