*Dear friends,*

* *

*Please submit your resumes to sande...@softtrans.net*

* *

*Position: Sr SQL Server Developer / DATA ARCHITECT*

Location: Valley Forge, PA

Duration: 6 months

 *Job Description** The candidate for this position should have advanced
expertise in stored procedure programming, data modeling, replication,
performance monitoring and optimization, and database administration. This
candidate should be able to collaborate effectively in a small, fast-paced,
team environment. In addition, the candidate will also assist in designing
.Net data tier components for multiple multi-tiered systems using Microsoft
technologies including Entity Framework. Candidates living locally only
please.

*Responsibilities:*

50% Data Modeling (for new/existing applications) 10% SQL Server DBA (for
development environment) 40% Advance TSQL, Stored Procedure, and Data Tier
(.NET) development, optimization, and tuning (possibly PLSQL as well)

Includes:

q Estimating database/data tier development efforts q Designing and
optimizing database schemas for a variety of applications and processes.

q Working with developers and system architects to design high performance,
secure, highly reliable data systems.

q Documenting and implementing data tier/database Standards and Operational
Procedures q Designing and implementing Data Access Layers (DAL) components
using SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, UDFs (and ADO.NET) q Ensure
that good coding techniques are used by developers in both application
development and stored procedures (database and DAL code review

process)

q Interface with infrastructure teams to ensure monitoring and appropriate
maintenance procedures are followed Experience Required q BS in Computer
Science, Information Technology, or related. Master's degree is a plus.

q Six (6+) years of advanced SQL Server Database Architecture,
Administration, and Development experience q Logical data modeling and
physical database design (experience in architecting and modeling highly
transactional web database systems is

preferred)

q Extensive experience in batch load/ETL processing and SQL Server DTS
qExtensive experience in SSIS and SSRS using SQL Server 2005
q Good understanding of Entity Framework q At least one (1) year of solid
experience with ADO.NET. Hands on data tier development experience with MS
.NET Framework using C#, VB.NET required (COM+, ADO and VB6 acceptable)

Thanks and Regards

*Sandeep .A***

|Tel: (214) 716-8725

Fax: 972-421-1673

Email: sande...@softtrans.net

Software Transformations Inc.

3245, Main Street Suite 235 326, FRISCO, TX 75034

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.