Todd Freeman wrote:
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:41:34AM -0500, Thomas, Mark - BLS CTR wrote:

I use both TT and Spreadsheet::WriteExcel, yet I'm not sure what you're
trying to accomplish. Why are you trying to combine the two? Are you trying
to create Excel templates with embedded TT constructs? Personally, I send my
generated spreadsheets directly to the browser.

- Mark.

Can't speak for the others... but personally I would love to be able to do just that...  being able to take one data set and do

$template->process('pdf');
$template->process('html');
$template->process('excel');

for any type of file or just a spreadsheet?

begin:vcard
fn:Sean T. Allen
n:Allen;Sean T.
org:USA Herbals, LLC