On this subject, is there a way to change the configuration options of a
Template process once it is already created. If instance, I have my
Template->new(...) persistent outside the mod_perl handler, but would
like to change the STAT_TTL depending on the domain name being used to
access the server. A public domain gets STAT_TTL of 60, a non-public one
gets 0, or perhaps caching disabled altogether.

That way if a fix is made on the fly, I double-check it's done properly
without waiting for 60 seconds.

:Travis