Hello,
> Is it possible that you installed 2.19 with the XS Stash enabled and 2.20
> without it (or perhaps the other way around)?  It looks like Perl is
> getting
> confused between versions.
I'm using XS by default since I've started using TT 4 years ago :)
Both, 2.19 and 2.20 was built using XS.
Apache 1.3.33 and mod_perl 1.29 was builted from sources a long time ago
on the server and perl instalation never changed.
Everything was working ok after TT upgradings in the past.
> If 2.20 works fine from the command line but not apache, then the most
> likely
> explanation is that the perl you installed it with isn't the same perl
> that
> your mod_perl installation is using.  Check the @INC path for your
> mod_perl
> and command line perl and make sure they match up.
Yes, forgot to mention two things:
1) I'm using mod_perl.
2) The site is working ok, i.e. the templates are processed, just the
warnings and the error:
    Couldn't load Template::Stash::XS 2.20:\n\nTemplate::Stash::XS ob
    ject version 2.19 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.20

I suppose TT is working but without XS.

The @INC under mod_perl and command line are the same:
INC:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl

> > Subroutine fetch redefined at
> > /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux/Template/Filters.pm line 101.
>
> This is a "normal" message from mod_perl (but still annoying).  When
> child
> processes are forked they often end up reloading modules, causing Perl to
> raise warnings about re-defined functions.  If you're using
> Apache::Reload
> then you'll see this a lot.  You can add the following configuration
> option.
>
>   PerlSetVar ReloadConstantRedefineWarnings Off
Thanks for this hint.

Regards.