Hi all,

I've searched the archives (and the net in general) for advice on this, but
turned up nothing. Is it possible to use a PROCESS directive within a CASE
clause?

In this example, the template does not render, giving a blank page instead.
If I remove the PROCESS directive entirely and replace it with raw text the
template functions.

i.e.

[% SWITCH myswitch;
     CASE 'yes';
       [% PROCESS yeserror %]
  END;
%]

[% BLOCK yeserror %]
  Yes there was an error
[% END]

The goal is to use suitably-named BLOCKs (or another substitution method)
for all blocks of text. This is so that we can programmatically extract them
to display them in an HTML form to simplify translations to other languages,
and particularly  simplify ongoing updates to translations as the wording of
English text blocks changes.

The only problem seems to be when we embed PROCESS within SWITCH/CASE. Is
this a known problem, and is there any workaround?

Many thanks
Howard