Adeola Awoyemi wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a handler to use on Apache 2 mod_perl server but I keep getting the error:

[Wed Jun 17 14:32:53 2009] [error] access to /Users/adeola/projects/craftsmen/trunk/html/foo.html failed for 127.0.0.1, reason: file error - : not found

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have attached the module. Any help/hints would be appreciated?

Thanks,
Adeola.

Adeolo,

Can you go to the command line and execute the following command:

ls -l /Users/adeola/projects/craftsmen/trunk/html/foo.html if you get some feedback then we can safely say the file exists, in which case it's most likely a permissions problem or a configuration problem. Please make sure the user and/or group of your Apache instance has access to this file, by comparing the results of your ls command with the user/group defined in your Apache instance.

Johnny Gebreselassie