On 17 Jun 2009, at 14:40, Adeola Awoyemi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to create a handler to use on Apache 2 mod_perl server
> but I keep getting the error:
>
> [Wed Jun 17 14:32:53 2009] [error] access to /Users/adeola/projects/
> craftsmen/trunk/html/foo.html failed for 127.0.0.1, reason: file
> error - : not found
>
> Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have attached the module. Any help/
> hints would be appreciated?
>
> Thanks,
> Adeola.

Thanks to all that responded. I figured out what I was doing wrong
yesterday. The problem I has was that I was binding to a file type in
my apache config file:

    <Files *.html>
    </Files>

So this would then mean that $r->path_info would be empty. So
basically i had to change the my approach to getting the requested
file to:

    ( my $file = $r->uri ) =~ s{^/}{};

Which worked perfectly.

Thanks again for listening.