This is Mac OSX Sierra Server 10.12.6 and Filemaker Server Advanced 12.

What i would like to be able to log is the call the Search action makes to the
JDBC plugin. Then I could emulate tis is a Direct_DBMS action and modify from
there.

One thing that has got me thinking is the actions next to Direct_DBMS.
Begin_Transaction and End_Transaction. Do these need to be before and after the
Direct_DBMS action? I’ve never seen documentation for how these work.

Wayne

Byteserve Pty Ltd
w: http://www.byteserve.com.au/
e: i...@byteserve.com.au