I want to integrate the Braintree (PayPal) Drop-In payment solution into my
TeraScript eCommerce application.

I started to research implementation of this using their Java SDK.
https://developers.braintreepayments.com/start/hello-client/javascript/v3

The first thing to do involves Downloading an open-source JAR file to integrate
with the Braintree gateway.
https://developers.braintreepayments.com/start/hello-server/java

I then need to provide our merchant credentials and generate a client token
using Java.
https://developers.braintreepayments.com/start/hello-server/java#generate-a-client-token

I have Java installed on my server with the help of Robert to utilize JDBC so I
think I am part way there. But this presently beyond my skill set.

I don't know how or where to install the JAR and then need some direction as to
how to process the following

private static BraintreeGateway gateway = new BraintreeGateway(
  Environment.SANDBOX,
  "your_merchant_id",
  "your_public_key",
  "your_private_key"
);

ClientTokenRequest clientTokenRequest = new ClientTokenRequest()
  .customerId(aCustomerId);
String clientToken = gateway.clientToken().generate(clientTokenRequest);

If someone has already implemented this solution, I am willing to pay for your
services

Or if someone can point me in the general direction as to how to implement
this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Steve
Internet Commerce Solutions