From: Fogelson, Steve [mailto:foge...@askics.net]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2020 8:11 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Braintree payment system - Java

I want to integrate the Braintree (PayPal) Drop-In payment solution into my
TeraScript eCommerce application.

I started to research implementation of this using their Java SDK.

https://developers.braintreepayments.com/start/hello-client/javascript/v3

The first thing to do involves Downloading an open-source JAR file to integrate
with the Braintree gateway.

https://developers.braintreepayments.com/start/hello-server/java

I then need to provide our merchant credentials and generate a client token
using Java.

https://developers.braintreepayments.com/start/hello-server/java#generate-a-client-token

I have Java installed on my server with the help of Robert to utilize JDBC so I
think I am part way there. But this presently beyond my skill set.

I don’t know how or where to install the JAR and then need some direction as to
how to process the following

private static BraintreeGateway gateway = new BraintreeGateway(

  Environment.SANDBOX,

  "your_merchant_id",

  "your_public_key",

  "your_private_key"

);

ClientTokenRequest clientTokenRequest = new ClientTokenRequest()

  .customerId(aCustomerId);

String clientToken = gateway.clientToken().generate(clientTokenRequest);

If someone has already implemented this solution, I am willing to pay for your
services

Or if someone can point me in the general direction as to how to implement
this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Steve

Internet Commerce Solutions