As per wiki instruction on debug mode , On Windows: The build process for
building ScrollView.jar is not defined. Instead copy piccolo-1.2.jar and
piccolox-1.2.jar to tesseract/java - which appears prescribed for* tesseract
2.04*
.
It is presumed whether  by coping  piccolo-1.2jar and piccolox-1.2 to
tesseract/java folder of tesserac-3.01Alpha
( r527) will work? For this purpose whether picolo.java1.2( compiled source
4.3MB)have to be downloaded for WinXP? Kindly confirm - since I am not
programmer/developer.
With Regards,
-Sriranga(78yrs)