Dear Sriranga,

I've just managed to start the interactive Tess's visualizer. I don't really
know if it might help you much, but I can publish the step-by-step
instructions on how to make it work. At least these instructions may help
some of Tess community newbies. Most likely, I'll be able to publish this
within the next 24 hours.

However it's not a workable solution for me. I still in desperate need to
know if I can provide Tess with my own baseline info using some high-level
structures and methods. Or whatever information you may have on this
subject.

Warm regards,
Dmitry Silaev