Dmitry,
I fully agree with your points. Newbies (who are non-programmer) like me
cannot make traineddata file without any valuable guidance of people like
you. Being expert programmer/developer, you have succeeded to build
traineddata very easily. As such only newbies need/must to refer to the
forum discussion on any points -for solution,
With Warmest regards,
-sriranga(78yrs)