*A lot of times I have seen fairly good number plate images being OCRed
inaccurately. This could possibly be due to the word recognition stage. Has
anyone found a way to disable the dictionary / word recognition.
*
Saurabh, Have you been able to accomplish this ? Could you kindly share
your insigths ? I have a similar need.
Thanks a lot in advance.
rgds,
JV Iyer