Someone more familiar with git and github can suggest whether submodules
would be a good option for langdata and tessdata,

https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Tools-Submodules

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduUGVBoCGrFM0cFKjg%2BvdFMqVqLW8fQ464PvvrVKUTOQLw%40mail.gmail.com.