Always the letter "لا" is predicted as "ال" .

Not sure how much relevancy that bears in the context of training models,
but لا is no letter! It's a ligature ("Arabic Ligature Lam with Alef")
formed by combining ل ("Arabic Letter Lam") with ا ("Arabic Letter Alef")
whereas ال is ا followed by ل (so, the exact opposite way around; no
ligature). Both are incredibly common in Arabic texts and although I have
no clue about machine learning, I'm surprised how the training could miss
the difference between them.