Hi Shree,

i was using thie below version. I guess you are right its 2016 file. Let me
test with latest traineddata.
https://tesseract-ocr.github.io/tessdoc/Data-Files
https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tessdata/raw/4.00/ara.traineddata

Meanwhile can u pls help me with arabic number.
i tried ara_number.traineddata from here
<https://github.com/ahmed-tea/tessdata_Arabic_Numbers/blob/master/ara_number.traineddata>
 it
is working for number but unable to get date format with slash
and also searched for similar issue here
<https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/issues/1193> here
<https://github.com/Shreeshrii/tessdata_arabic>

main problem is with date i am trying to do prediction Arabic date in the
below format.

Input image:

[image: date.jpg]