I'm using a loop around "tesseract $X $X batch.nochop makebox" to produce
box files to be corrected and re-used for training, and have two questions.

Is there a way to make it produce the line-by-line format (rather than
character-by-character) that newer versions of tesseract support as
training data? (I'm using tesseract 4.0.0 in a docker container.)

I have a TSV file (which I could transform into some other format) with the
correct string for the text in each image file, but it does not have the
pixel locations. Is there any way to tell tesseract makebox to use those
strings and "make them fit" the image?

Thanks,
Adam