Hi
I want to train Tesseract on my custom data. The data contains a lot of
text with tilted bounding boxes. Do we need to do some preprocessing to
deskew the bounding boxes before training the Tesseract model? Or can we
retrain the model directly with tilted text?
For eg. if we have the coordinates of the bounding box as (left, bottom,
right, top) and the box is tilted like in this case: Image Link
<https://i.stack.imgur.com/wr2n9.png>

Also, if we are only passing the left bottom and right top, how will the
model know the orientation of the bounding box?

Ref
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63560975/tesseract-retraining-on-tilted-text

Thanks in advance.

Regards,