Greg Ames wrote:
MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:

As regards the function names at the end of the function, I sure like it -
it's a lot easier when you browse through the code.. But then, I thought it
should be there for all of them or for none of them.. That's the reason I
decided to take it away.. The next patch will have it..

I've already made those changes,

...so don't bother with another patch just yet.

...but if you feel like adding function names at the end of the long ones to make it more consistant, that would be great (once I commit).

Greg