MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
Okay.. Here it comes (with the changes suggested by Greg), and a couple more
fixes that I'd overseen earlier.

Madhu,

Could you take a look at what's in CVS now and see if there are changes that should be made to that? I'm sorry if you missed my posts yesterday where I said I would be commiting the changes.

Since you have httpd commit access now (congratulations!), you can also commit to specweb99, so why don't you just go ahead and do that if you spot anything that should be updated? Let us know if there are any glitches with the commit process.

Greg