In the last few weeks the following two issues were raised:

1) store a default location of httpd/apxs in Apache::Test so one should provide it only once.

I'm +1 on this feature. Is anybody interested to implement it?

2) We have a problem with Apache::Test running as root, since when Apache "sudoes" into 'nobody' it can't access files under /root or some other root owned dir. The current cvs version already tries to tell the user about the problem before starting to run the test suite.

Currently the only solution that was suggested is to copy t/ into /tmp and run the tests from there and then cleanup. That doesn't sound good to me, however I don't have any better ideas. I hope that you do.

Try to download Apache-Test (the current cvs!) into /root and run make test from there, to see what I'm talking about.

Once these two issues are resolved I think it's a time for the next release. Let me know if you have some other issues that need to go in now.

Thanks.