On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Randy Kobes wrote:
[ .. ]
> > This requires two files at the same level as Makefile.PL -
> > apxs_win32 and apxs_win32_PL, which I've put up under
> > http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/. apxs_win32 isn't the cleanest
> > script ever been written :); part of the reason is that
> > I tried to make minimal changes, in case it was desired to
> > merge the changes at some point into the unix version.
>
> Where apxs_win32_PL is coming from? Is it possible to somehow integrate it
> within httpd-2.0?

As Bill mentioned in another message, it looks like it would be
possible to integrate it within httpd-2.0. So rather than
including it within the Apache-Test sources, what I could do is
add a post-install script to the Win32 ppm package we have here
for Apache-Test that would install the apxs script, if desired -
that might be handy for people who'd like to play with it now.

--
best regards,
randy